Individual Members - $35
Sustaining Members - $500 to $1000
Organizational Members - $200
Key Supporter Organizational Member - $2750
Limited Time Offer for members and new members!
The Copeland Center has been given this amazing opportunity to thank members who support spreading the word of WRAP. Mary Ellen Copeland has generously donated a limited number of autographed copies of her classic book, Winning Against Relapse. This book is our way of saying, "Thank You for your support." For current members, the cost is $10.00 to cover shipping and handling. If you are not a member, join now and you, too, can obtain this classic. Click here for the form you'll need to place your order.
Help the Copeland Center:
- outreach to organizations to increase knowledge of WRAP® and recovery in traditional systems of care
- provide more technical assistance to WRAP Facilitators and organizations using WRAP
- get WRAP programs into more communities throughout the world
- innovate WRAP programs to serve those most in need while being guided by the best research on what helps people
- disseminate best practices for implementing WRAP both for WRAP facilitators and systems of care
- stand up for human rights through our framework of the 5 key recovery concepts and WRAP
Benefits of Annual Membership
Individual Members - $35 (good for 1 year)
- Access to the members only web portal, with exclusive events, offers and resources
- Members only webinar series focusing on using WRAP to increase wellness and learning how people are using WRAP in different ways (such as with kids and for whole health)
- Scholarships for members in select trainings
- Q&A sessions with Matthew Federici, Gina Calhoun, and other prominent Advanced Level WRAP Facilitators and WRAP supporters
Sustaining Members - $500 to $1000 (good for 1 year)
For individuals wishing to support the Copeland Center at a higher financial level and provide reliable support for Copeland Center programs. These generous individuals invest annually in the Copeland Center with a gift of $500 to $1000, ensuring the highest quality training and technical assistance for organizations around the world and supporting the Copeland Center's ability to continue to meet the needs of our community.
Systems Change – Organizational Members - $200 (good for 1 year)
- Individual membership PLUS
- Members only Q&A quarterly meetings focusing on creating recovery-oriented organizations, being an agent of change and systems thinking
Key Supporter Member - $2750 (good for 2 years)
- Systems Change Organizational Membership PLUS
- 50 WRAP Facilitators listed in the WRAP Facilitator Registry for up to 2 years
 WRAP Facilitators must have been trained by a Copeland Center-trained Advanced Level WRAP Facilitator. If they were trained more than 2 years ago, they must be up to date on Refresher credits.