WRAP Around The World 2017
Join the Copeland Center and our grassroots community for WRAP Around the World in Sacramento, CA. We'll be gathering on June 5-7, 2017.
Registration is NOW OPEN!!!
Scholarship Applications are now closed. Applicants will be notified on Friday, May 19 as to status.
- Conference Only (June 5-7) - Registration $450
- Conference and WRAP Facilitator Refresher (June 5-9) - Registration $850 --- As of 4/12 THIS SESSION IS NOW FULL. If you would like to join the waitlist, please email Katie Wilson
- Conference and Advanced Level WRAP Facilitator Refresher (June 5-9) - Registration $950 --- As of 3/16 THIS SESSION IS NOW FULL. If you would like to join the waitlist, please email Katie Wilson
Location: Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown - Arena (300 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95814) - Limited number of rooms for $119 a night (plus tax)! Reserve today!
Reserve your room online or call 1-800-HOLIDAY (465-4329) refer to Group Code AWR
This grassroots conference allows those in the field to present on a variety of different topics for people seeking greater mental health and overall wellness.
- Promoting best practices
- Strategies for sustainability
- Disseminating scientific research
- Innovations in peer support
- Applications of WRAP to specific perspectives (such as children, veterans, family members, addictions recovery, developmental distinctions, etc)
- Wellness activities
- Personal and systems advocacy
- Human rights and community inclusion
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Interested in sponsoring the conference? Email Katie Wilson or 802-451-0140