Seminar I: Developing Your Own WRAP - Norwich VT area
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Program
Organizer:Healing Arts: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Date and Time: Saturdays, January 19-February 23 - 10 am to 2 pm
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
9 Hanover St
On The Mall in Lebanon
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) provides a structure for developing a personalized daily living plan with the goal of optimal emotional wellness. Create positive changes and increase your enjoyment of life. Learn to effectively manage a variety of situations, including sadness, substance abuse, panic attacks, diabetes, arthritis, and weight loss. Increase your health and well-being by developing your personal action plan. The Facilitators, Lindsay Dean and Lisa Lovell, WRAP Facilitators, use WRAP as part of their own self management program and are excited to bring it to you. A recent participant said, "I don't need to go to 20 different classes, (WRAP Class) will help me with everything!"
$48/person for all 8 classes and materials
Facilitated by Lindsay Dean and Lisa Lovell
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL, ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS BEGINS.
- We are unable to provide refunds for a program one week prior to the beginning of class.
- Space is limited, so please register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.