Boost Your Wellness and Recovery Program
Need a boost to your Wellness and Recovery Based Program? The Copeland Center can provide technical assistance to your Facilitators and Leaders to increase the power of your program.
The Copeland Center provides cost-effective technical assistance packages via video conference, conference call, and email support. We connect Copeland Center-recognized co-facilitators and coordinators with experienced Advanced Level Co-Facilitators who have expertise at both facilitating courses and administering programs. We work out a specific plan for each facility based on agency needs and desired outcomes. The Copeland Center is a key partner with Temple University's Collaborative on Community Inclusion.
Whether you are struggling to fill courses or want to ensure you are implementing peer support evidence-based practices, the Copeland Center can help!
- Supporting facilitators to choose a format aligned with the peer support evidence-based practices and fits with your system
- Support facilitators to create agenda, and slide deck, and choose appropriate handouts and activities
- Provide mentoring, coaching, and activities to strengthen the knowledge base of recovery, peer support, community inclusion, and co-facilitation practices
- Choose education content and learning objectives based on the values of peer support, recovery, and community inclusion
- Guide your facilitators through enrolling courses and promoting them across systems
- Review fidelity measures for evidence-based practices
- Create experiential activities for a variety of learning styles
- Consultation on evaluation tools for facilitators
For more information:
Katie J. Wilson, Director of Operations, 802-451-0140 or by email.